VaultRE Product Overview Document VaultRE is the product of a strong, strategic partnership that combines experience spanning 46 years of real estate specific software development, with the knowledge, expertise and industry respect of the Real Estate Institute of WA (REIWA).
VaultRE was launched in August 2018 using the latest technology including artificial intelligence and machine learning amongst other new wave features. The management team (having previously created a market leading CRM over an 18-year period) had identified the key pain points experienced by the salesperson through to the franchisor in any real estate agency. Using experience and modern technology to address the gap in the market for a complete real estate software solution; VaultRE was born. Scaling at speed and adopting new functionality into all real estate operations, VaultRE incorporates the following and much more:
- No limits (unlimited trust accounts; unlimited commission splits; unlimited photos; unlimited email addresses or phone numbers per client; etc)
- Sales/Listings Management (and soon a combined Property Management module)
- Native Android + iOS apps available (combined inspection check-in; and access to your contacts/properties)
- Create "Print" media (DL flyers, Window cards) using print industry tools directly from InDesign files (compared to creating product using inferior and expensive HTML templates)
- Report Writer (creating print friendly reports; export to Excel spreadsheets or map the data!)
- Automation via event triggers (automated event/response handling)
- Multiple dashboards
- Open API (no charge per record like other suppliers)
- Inbuilt image touch-up tools (no need to use image tools like Photoshop)
- Inbuilt speech recognition ("I wish to perform Bank Reconciliation….")
- Run multiple offices out of a single VaultRE account through enhanced Team/Portal Logic
- Third party integration including Corelogic, REI Forms Live (Realworks), Printforce, Office365 and more!
Visit website: https://www.vaultrealestate.com.au/ for more information
You can download the product overview document below: